Welcome to Siam Betta Fish UK (SBF)
The Thai breeder of Betta fish in the UK. We also have importing stock from my father’s betta farm. Siam Betta Fish can also source fish from other reliable breeders in Thailand. If you are searching for a particular Betta please feel free to contact us.
Attention to all buyers
All buyers have the responsibility of booking a delivery date without booking your delivery date we will not send you your purchased Betta. Please inform us as soon as you purchase with a message note on your order with the day you would like your delivery to take place. Please see example at ‘buying terms and condition’ below. WE DO NOT SHIP UNTIL WE ARE INFORMED OF DEILVERY DATE
We only Delivery to UK Mainland by Royal mail next day before 1PM.
Please read our terms and condition before buying.
** Once bought this means that you can accept all of our terms and condition **
BUYING TERMS AND CONDITION
1. Process will be start after payment clear.
2. Please ensure that you are buying the Betta that you want, we do not swap or exchange to another Betta just because you have change your mind or you decided that you like the other one better, it is always best to be certain that this is the right Betta for you before you buy.
3. Please note your delivery date in ‘Note to seller’ when making payment. For example, Monday shipment for arrival on Tuesday. We dispatch Monday to Thursday for next day delivery Tuesday to Friday by 1pm. This postage service comes with a tracking number which is updated on WEBSITE once shipped.
4. There's an option for Combined Shipping, please message us before you buy so we can create an invoice for you.
5. Pattern: Bettas have got marble genes which means fish can grow up with changeable pattern as their ages, much or less depends on each Batta and their food.
6. Pale Colours: When you open the box, you'll see fish looks Pale: this is normal and caused from travelling. Please let them rest overnight, they will regain all colours
7. For Saturday delivery please pick postage option of 'Other 24hrs Courier' £13.50 ( Without this option for Saturday delivery, we will only post weekday for you)
ARRIVAL TERMS AND CONDIDTION
1. Unpacked the fish as soon as you receiving the parcel. Caution, do not transfer the fish directly into a tank. You should leave the bag open and let it stand in the water for at least 30 minutes because during shipping, the temperature is unstable. After 30 minutes, the water temperature in the bag should become normal condition or same temperature as in your fish tank. Then you can transfer it into the tank.
2. Normal DOA rules apply. If fish arrive DOA SBF will require a photo/video taken with the fish still in its un-opened bag within 2 hours of receiving your fish. Please notify SBF.UK straight away. We will refund or replace the fish for you (Note: the bag should remain unopened and in its original picketing). If this is not followed a refund cannot be given.
3. SBF.UK will confirmed the date of the shipping and will provide you with the tracking number. Please make sure to pick up the parcel promptly. If the parcel had been left for too long at the depot, it will affect the fish conditions or it could be dead. SBF.UK will not take any responsibly for that.
4. If the parcel had return back to us and you need us to re-postage, you will need to pay for the postage fees again.
1)It is your responsibility to quarantine your new Betta
2) These photos are taken with White LED Lightings